£22000 - £27000 per annum
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Are you a Residential Support Worker looking for the next step in your career?
Vetro Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to join a brand new service in Llanelli that supports young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
As a Senior Support Worker you will support the management team whilst also having a hands-on approach to supporting the young people.
Whilst previous experience as a Senior Support Worker is desirable, if you are a residential support worker with your QCF Level 3, looking for the next step in your career, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that truly supports the professional development of their staff. There is lots of ongoing training and potential for moving 'up the ladder' so if you are keen on developing your career whilst supporting vulnerable young people this is the opportunity for you!
Pay and shifts
- £22,000 - £27,000 (sleep included)
- Permanent, full time contract
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shift pattern; 2 on, 4 off OR 1 on, 2 off
As a Senior Residential Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the management team within the home to run a successful day-to-day operation Supervise more junior staff
- Conducting induction training for new team members
- Key working with young people
- Writing and maintaining placement and risk management plans
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 Children and Young people (or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving licence is essential
- Support Worker experience working with children and young people
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail, click APPLY and one of the team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!