I am looking for someone with that EXTRA something for a small Children's residential home in Acocks Green with an OUTSTANDING OFSTED report. Someone with a great sense of humor and the ability to prioritize the children.
The home accommodates 2 young people with EBD between 6-18 years
SALARY & HOURS
£24,648 - £27,248 (1-2 sleep ins a week)
SHIFTS 7-11pm/7-10pm (2 days on-2 days off)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with children and young people in a residential setting within the last 5 years.
- Must have NVQ level 3 in children & young people or NVQ Health & social care.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- The successful candidate will hold or obtain the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Care or an equivalent qualification within 3 years of their Deputy
- Assist the Registered Manager to ensure the home environment is appropriate and sensitive to the
- Homes Regulations 2015 and the Quality Standards.
- To contribute to the child or young person’s plan which reflects his / her care, education, social,
- Help to maintain a homely family environment.
- Work alongside a passionate manager that always puts the children at the forefront of everything.
- Annual Leave. Entitlement for permanent staff is 20 days per year, plus Bank and Public
- Pension Scheme.
- Progression Opportunities within the company
- In house training on a variety of courses available
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.