We are looking for an enthusiastic, resilient and motivated individual who want to make a difference in the lives of young adults and provide person-centred support in a supported living environment that is safe and secure.
No two days are ever the same, so you need to be happy to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. It is challenging, but incredibly rewarding work!!
Location: Bristol (BS16)
Hours: 40 Hours per week (9am - 9pm or 10am - 10pm)
Shift pattern: 3 x 12 hour shifts and one short shift, every other weekend off. Sleep in are only required if cover is needed.
- Opportunity to do the NVQ level 3 Children & Young People qualification - fully funded!
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Keyworking with a small number of young people
- Co-produce and implement individual support plans
- Reviewing support plans
- Provide emotional support
- Assist with budgeting
- Cooking - nutrition, support, recipes and ideas
- Advocacy for the young people you work with
- Support with developing social skills
- Self-identity and self esteem - boosting confidence
- Experience as a Children’s Support Worker, or with Young People and NVQ/QCF Level 3 is essential
- You must be a car driver as you will be required to travel to other sites
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts and weekends.
- Where required, participate in sleep-in rota across all delivery sites for which an additional payment will be made.
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.