£21448.00 - £22816.00 per annum
4 days ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are recruiting for a Senior Residential Support Worker to join a Residential Home, supporting adults with Learning Difficulties based in Surrey. The large National Charity provides a range of support services including Supported Living, Residential care and short breaks.
The role of Senior Support Worker
- Unqualified salary: £21,488 rising to £22,143 after successful probation
- Qualified salary: £22,816
- 5 hours per week
- Career progression and relevant training
What you will receive as a Senior Support Worker
- Comprehensive induction and development programme with support from direct manager
- Development opportunities
- 20 days per year rising to 25 after your first year
What we expect from you
- To be able to work various shift patterns that include evenings and weekends
- Experience in implementing support plans and supervising staff
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Team Player
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Previous experience in working in a similar environment
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.