Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and motivated wanting to make a difference in the lives of young people?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Children's Support Worker to join a brilliant organisation that supports children within residential care homes.
The service we are supporting for supports children with EBD, based in Garstang.
Role: Senior Support Worker
Pay: £9.72 per hour, +£66 per sleep.
Shifts: 2 on, 4 off
- Work within the management team to support children with EB
- Work on shift basis, including sleep-ins
- Manage and update care plans
- Ensure the service offers OFSTED standard support
- Ensure service is safe and effective
- Support young people at home and in the community
- Work on 2:1 staff ratio
- Ensure all young people in the home are safe
- Lead shifts
- Level 3 Children and Young People
- Senior experience
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.