£9.00 - £9.21 per hour
about 1 month ago
Vetro Recruitment are recruiting for Senior Children's Residential Support Worker to join a well established care provider based in the North West.
The specific service we are recruiting for is based in Garstang, Preston. The service is an EBD bedded service for Children and Young People.
As a Senior Support Worker, you will have the opportunity to have a hugely positive impact on vulnerable young people in your care.
You will work a shift pattern of 2 on, 4 off, which includes sleep.
Hourly rate is £9.00 and goes to £9.21 post probation passing.
£66.30 per sleep, yearly £4,773.60.
Ammounting to an annual salary inclusive of sleeps of just short of £25,000.
The role as a Seniors Children's Residential Support Worker includes:
Caring and supporting young people who are in your care
leading a team of support workers on shifts
Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
Promoting the young persons independence and developing their life skills
- To be considered, you would need the below:
- You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following to be a Children's Residential Support Worker:
- 18 months experience working with vulnerable Children in a residential setting. (Essential)
- 1 year in a supervisory role working with vulnerable Children in a residential setting (Desirable)
- 6 months experience working with young people with challenging behaviour (Essential)
- Full driving license with access to own transport (Essential)
- Level 3 Children and Young People qualification (Essential)
With plans to open further services in the area, there is plenty of room for progression and growth with the company.
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday per year
- Minimum 2% pension contributions
- Extensive in-house training
If this could be you, please don't hesitate and apply immediately!!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.