Up to £9.01 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced support or senior support worker looking to support young adults transitioning into independant living?
Are you looking to move into a senior position where you will be leading and motivating a staff team on a daily basis?
If so, we would love to hear from you. Vetro recruitment are recruiting for a client in the Southampton area who is seeking experienced staff members to join their team.
- To contribute and participate in providing quality care and life experiences based upon basic values of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- To help provide a therapeutic structured and relaxed environment in which service users can develop and enjoy their lives.
- To assist in the overall daily management of the home by taking responsibility for coordinating activities during a shift as required.
- To support and advise new and less experienced staff in the implementation of procedures and service user guidelines.
- To facilitate good communication within all levels of the staff team.
- To ensure that medication is administered in line with Company policy and CQC
- To oversee and organise the daily recording of information relating to service users.
- To participate in life planning for particular service users to include: Identifying the service user's emotional, physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs and make appropriate decisions for action in consultation with the Management team. Delivering of a clearly defined programme of care for each service user within the home and ensuring that such service user files are recorded and maintained accurately. Liaising with relatives, Care Managers and other professionals in consultation with the Manager of the home.
- To ensure that the agreed psychology guidelines for each service user are followed in conjunction with the Management team.
- To work with all staff in providing an effective 24-hour service and to demonstrate a reasonable degree of flexibility to ensure all shifts are covered with the required staffing levels
- To assist in maintaining a good standard of hygiene and tidiness within the home and, when required, to check all equipment including emergency and fire equipment and report any defects.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.