£18369 - £20709 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
25 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Support Workers to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to work in their specialist residential homes, based in Leyland, Lancashire
You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
You will need your NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People to apply for these positions
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Supervise a team of Support Workers and Young People when on shift
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£18369 - £20709 - 37.5 hours a week
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!