Stockport, Greater Manchester
£10.00 - £10.50 per hour + +£30 per sleep
25 days ago
Are you a Senior Support Worker looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced Support Worker looking for that next step?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Support Worker, to join a well established organisation, based in Stockport.
The service is 5 bedded residential children's service, for children with EBD.
- As a Senior, you will take the lead in offering therapeutic residential support by meeting their social, emotional, cultural and educational needs
- Support and care for all YP under your care
- Help encourage and guide Support Workers Workers
- Lead shifts.
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
Pay and Shifts
- Senior Support Worker - £10.00 per hour, + £30 per sleep
- 2/3 shifts a week, long days, from 12pm - 12pm, including sleeps.
- 40 hours a week + sleeps
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Car Driver
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"***
- Bonus scheme