£23600 - £23700 per annum
25 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity to a Senior Support Worker to join a well established social care organisation, that specialises in care and support for Children and young people who have experienced trauma, which has led to EBD and challenging behaviours.
The service is based in Hyde, Greater Manchester
- You will be supporting and caring for children who can display complex and challenging behaviours
- Over therapeutic care and support to children and young people
- Recording the young person's activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Promoting the young person's independence and developing their life skills
- As a Senior, you will take the lead in offering therapeutic residential support by meeting their social, emotional, cultural and educational needs.To help lead and manage Support Workers.
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
- Helping the young people to overcome difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential
Pay and Shifts
Senior Support Worker salary - £23,624 per year, including sleeps.
Contracted Hours: 40 hours a week
Working on a 5 rolling rota, which includes 2 long days, a sleep and a shorter day. Meaning you can plan in advance and have more days off shift than on shift.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Car Driver
- Experience supporting Children in a residential setting
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"***