Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£23624 - £26857 per annum
13 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for Senior Support Workers, who have experience supporting children in residential care to join an organisation that cares and supports for children and young people aged between 4 and 12 years across the North West.
I am recruiting Senior Support Workers to join residential services between Ramsbottom and Bacup. You will based at one service, that cares and supports for up to 8 children and young people who have experienced trauma, which has led to EBD and challenging behaviours.
- Lead and plan shifts
- Offer therapeutic support to all young people
- Help to ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Help with supervisions of Support Staff.
- Record and promote young person activity
- Helping the young people to overcome difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential
Pay and Shifts
5 week rolling rota:
Which includes 2 long days, a sleep and a shorter day.
(includes rota shifts, sleep ins, and hours towards CPD and Restorative Parenting related duties)
Senior Support Worker salary - £23,624 - £26,857
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Car Driver
- Experience supporting Children in a residential setting
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent