£9.36 - £10.36 per hour + +£45 per sleep
19 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Senior Support Worker within a 5 bedded children's service in Kirkby. The young people, aged 8-16, have EBD and require support throughout the day.
- You will be required to contribute to the personal development of our young people with both practical and emotional support.
- You will have the opportunity to design, implement, deliver and contribute in a wide range of recreational events. This will involve regular outings and trips and on occasion, extended visits and holidays.
- To maintain accurate, clear and concise record keeping.
- To contribute positively to care planning and participate supportively in reviews as requested.
- To support the staff team and carry out supervisions as requested.
- Experiance as a Senior in residential care
- Leadership skills
- NVQ Level 3 children and young people/residential childcare
- NVQ Level 5 in management is advantageous
Salary and shifts:
- £9.36-£10.36 per hour (Rising in April)
- 2 on 4 off shift pattern
- 8.30am to 11pm
- Sleeps after each shift (£45 per sleep)
If this position is of interest to you, please click and apply with your CV, a member of our team will be in touch.