£9.50 - £11.00 per hour + +£65 per sleep
21 days ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to join a beautiful residential children's home, which is based in Bacup, Lancashire.
The service cares for 4 girls, aged between 11-18, who have a mixture of backgrounds, which can lead to challenging behaviours.
(We are also recruiting for Support Workers for the same service).
Salary and Hours
Pay is between £9.50 - £11.00 p/h.
Sleeps are paid at a rate of £65.68, per sleep.
You will work on a 160 hour month, working a mixture of long shifts (9:30am - 11:00pm), or shorter shifts (12:00pm - 11:00pm).
Sleeps are shared between team and not always attached to shifts.
- Ensure that all young people in your care are safe and supported.
- Observing and supporting Support Workers on shift.
- Provide day to day support, care and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities
- Work as a team with other members of staff to provide a consistent, supportive and caring environment for young people
- Maintain the children's home to a suitable standard ensuring that it remains a welcoming and safe environment for young people to live in, which will include regulatory and required paperwork
- Work with young people to therapeutically support them through their day to day lives
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services.
- Would consider Support Workers looking for that next step.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!