Greater Manchester, England
£23000 - £23500 per annum
3 days ago
Are you a Senior Support Worker looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced Support Worker looking for that next step?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Support Worker, to join a well established organisation. The service you will be working at is a residential children's service, for children with challenging behaviours.
We have vacanices in their services in either; Haslingden, Ramsbottom, Cheadle or Hyde.
- As a Senior, you will take the lead in offering therapeutic residential support by meeting their social, emotional, cultural and educational needs
- Support and care for all YP under your care
- Help encourage and guide Support Workers Workers
- Lead shifts.
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
Between £23,000 - £25,000, including sleeps.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Car Driver
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"