Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £27500 per annum
4 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to join a beautiful residential children's home, which is based in Huddersfield. The service is a settled 2 bedded children's residential service that cares for children and young people with EBD.
Salary and Hours
- OTE of £27,500.
- Hourly rate £9.22, plus sleep ins £58.40 per sleep and £35 per on call.
- Working 7 shifts over a 3 week period.
- Typical shift - 9:00am - 11:00, followed by a sleep.
- 37.3h week
- Assist Registered Manager with ensuring service meets OFSTED standards
- Ensure that all young people in your care are safe and supported.
- Supervise Support Workers and lead shifts
- Observing and supporting Support Workers on shift.
- Provide day to day support, care and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services.
- Experience as a Senior / Team Leader
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!