Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£10.50 - £11.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to join a well-established organisation to supports children and young people within a residential setting.
I am recruiting for a Senior to join a 4 bedded residential service in the Sheffield area.
Pay and Shifts
- £10.50 - £11.00 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications
- You will work both days and nights
- Day shifts, 8:00am - 8:15pm
- Night shifts, 8:00pm - 8:15am
- Sleep in sometimes required paid at £74 per sleep
- Work with the management team to ensure service is running safely and efficiently
- Ensure all young people are safely supported during shifts
- Ensure all support workers have guidance and leadership on each shift
- Ensure you offer support in line with OFSTED guidelines and standards
- Report into Deputy and Manager if any issues
- You will be supporting and caring for children who can display complex and challenging behaviours
- Recording the young person's activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Promoting the young person's independence and developing their life skills
- Car Driver desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People essential
- Experience in children's residential care is essential
If interested, click apply!!