Up to £19090 per annum + £50 sleep in shift allowance
22 days ago
We have an exciting job opportunity for experienced Senior Support Workers to join a fast paced Adults Residential Service for Adults with Autism and high complex needs in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
Salary: £19,090 (£9.79 p/h + £50 per sleep in shift allowance).
Hours: Full-Time - 37.5 hours a week.
Staff are required to work 1-2 sleep in shifts per week.
The service supports individuals who have complex needs and staff would therefore be required to support both physically and verbally challenging behaviours. Training will be received in order to support and manage behaviours effectively.
Examples of behaviours could include:
- Hair being pulled
About the Organisation:
The service consists of 4 houses with Independent Living flats set within the same grounds, with five or six service users supported at each house, all between the ages of 18 and 45 years old. The houses will be split into a mix of independent flats, en-suite bedrooms and communal spaces, with a large garden space.
- To be a key member of the team, supporting the day to day running of the service, in line with the legislation.
- Support rota planning.
- Supporting every individual within the home.
- Proactive, positive and resilient.
- Must have experience in working with Adults with Autism and complex needs.
- Must have experience in working with challenging behaviours.
- Drivers preferred.
- Some personal care involved.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- 201 hours of annual leave.
- Free Training.
- Double time on public holidays.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!