£25000 - £29000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on being able to provide emotional, mental and physical help for children and young people with particular learning disabilities and behavioural challenges.
This is an ideal opportunity for support workers who are looking to take the next step and develop their care careers.
About the role:
Having a more senior role within the team, the senior support workers are required to provide support with running shifts, take on a managerial role when working alongside other support workers, and act as a senior point of contact for additional support when needed.
What will you bring to the role?
As a member of the Senior Support Team, you will be expected to be motivated and focused on ensuring that all care is provided at the highest standard at all times. You will be enthusiastic and driven to provide excellence for the young person and their family.
Pay and shift patterns:
- Up to £29,000 per annum
- £60 per sleep, an additional £7200 per annum!
- 2 on 4 off (includes sleep)
- 10 working days per month
The role is based within one of the two 4 bedded homes in Chester and Warrington, providing support to children and young people with certain learning difficulties and EBD.
- A senior member of the support team
- Allocating shift patterns for support workers
- Acting point of management during shifts
- Building a relationship with the individual and support workers
- Contribute, update and report on care plans
- Establish personalised care plans for the individuals
- Warrant all support and care meets company standards and OFSTED regulations
- Medical distribution (where required)
- Personal care (when required)
- Paid experience within the residential care and support sector for children and young people.
- Experience working alongside children with learning difficulties and specific needs is desirable
- Support worker experience with adults
- Drivers (desirable)
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people (desirable)
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.