Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside
Up to £12 per hour
20 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Support Worker, where you will be supporting a group of 28 people struggling with homelessness.
- To engage with clients/companions and support them with any health and money problems or worries they may have.
- To oversee a small team who will encourage clients to seek employment and help place them
- To have experience working as a senior or to have been working with homelessness for 5+ years
- To have a positive attitude and outlook
- To be comfortable with dealing with past offenders and mental health.
Shifts and Salary:
£12 per hour
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
This is a 3 month temporary contract with a view to becoming permanent.