Are you a Senior Support Worker looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced Support Worker looking for that next step?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Support Worker, to join a well established organisation. The service you will be working at is a residential children's service, for children with learning disabilities, based in Walton.
- As a Senior, you will take the lead in offering therapeutic residential support by meeting their social, emotional, cultural and educational needs
- Support and care for all YP under your care
- Help encourage and guide Support Workers Workers
- Lead shifts.
- Personal care
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
£9.75 per hour + £68 per sleeps
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Car Driver
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Link to About Us Video Here.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.