The home is based in Wigan and is currently rated GOOD by Ofsted.
The home supports up to 3 children at a time.
Pay and shifts
- £9.53 - 10.53 per hour
- £62 per sleep
- 1 on, 2 off
- Work within staff team to provide support to children with EBD
- Offer therapeutic and positive support to children with challenging behaviours
- Work shifts, ensuring children are cared for at all times
- Organise and take part in activities in the community
- Lead shifts
- Lead support workers, guiding them on shifts
- Join management team, assisting with safe management of an OFSTED regulated home
- NVQ Level 3 Children and young people
- Senior Support Worker experience
- EBD support experience
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.