Up to £23790 per annum + £45 per sleep in shift
10 days ago
*** CAR DRIVERS ONLY ***
We are looking for experienced full-time and permanent Senior Support Workers to join a well-established organisation that supports children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties and very challenging behaviour in the Wiltshire area. Homes are based in Warminster, Frome, Radstock and Salisbury.
Salary: A basic salary of £19,320 per year plus £45 per sleep in shift. Potential to earn £23,790 with sleep ins.
Week 1: Mon, Weds, Sat
Week 2: Tues, Fri, Sun
Week 3: Thursday
Shifts start at 10am and finish at 10:30am the following morning. 175 average hours per month (not including sleep ins).
About the Organisation:
This organisation supports and educates children with emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour within a residential setting. The welfare of the children in this care setting is paramount and the aim is to create a positive living environment, taking a holistic approach, enabling these young people to achieve an independent and fulfilled life.
- Supporting the provision of a positive home environment for the Young People in your care, working under the direction of the Registered Manager or Deputy Manager.
- To create and maintain a positive routine and a positive living and learning environment.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Full training provided.
- Positive working environment.
- 245hrs of annual leave.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Senior Support Workers will have experience in working in a Children's Residential care setting and with challenging behaviour.
- It is an essential requirement that Senior Support Workers hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare or equivalent alternative.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence and a car owner is essential.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Safeguarding knowledge.
- Leadership experience.
- Must be 23 or over due to the oldest child at the setting.