I am recruiting for a Senior Night Residential Support Worker to join a well-established team at a children's residential home just outside of Lincoln
Reporting to the Night Team Leader, the Senior Night Residential Support Worker within our Children’s Services is to be responsible for providing person centred care and supporting the staff team to carry out their wide range of duties appropriately and effectively. As a Night Senior you will also be proactive in promoting choice and independence for our young people at all times.
- Lead by example, behave and communicate appropriately at all times.
- Positively contribute to the personal development of our young people with both practical and emotional support.
- Participate in a wide range of exciting activities within the home and wider community.
- Use knowledge and experience to contribute positively to care planning and participate supportively in reviews as requested.
- Maintain accurate, clear and concise record keeping.
- Take ownership for developing and strengthening links with families, friends and relevant significant others.
- Work in partnership with the Night Team Leader to ensure streamlined service delivery and consistent communication throughout the site.
- Proactively participate in supporting the staff team carrying out regular supervisions as requested.
- Attend and contribute positively to regular staff meetings and hand-over meetings, ensuring all relevant information is disseminated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively to the training and development of the staff team to include own personal development / highlighting any training needs.
Location: Lincoln LN3
Nights -£ 22,566.31 to £24,625.47
38.5 hours per week
2 week rolling rota, 5 shifts on Week 1 and 2 shifts on Week 2
- Diploma Level 3 in Young People’s Workforce (or equivalent).
- Demonstrable experience supporting individuals with a learning disability, autism and associated complex needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to include computer literacy.
- A competitive starting salary rises significantly after probation.
- Comprehensive training.
- Life Assurance.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Career development opportunities for those that want them.
- Fully funded enhanced DBS.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews are currently being held via Microsoft Teams calling in order to adhere to the social distancing measures.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.