£24500 - £27500 per annum + inc. sleeps
Menna Del Jones
7 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Are you a Senior Support Worker looking for a new challenge in 2020?
Do you want to work for an organisation that really values their staff?
Vetro Recruitment is currently recruiting for a qualified children's residential support worker to work in a small children's residential service in Hereford supporting young people between the ages of 10 - 16 with EBD.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of young people; to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for.
No two days are ever the same, so you need to be happy to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Salary: £24,500 - £27,500 (sleep allowance included)
Hours: Full time (2 on 4 off shift pattern, on a rolling rota)
Shift pattern: 7.30am - 11pm sleep 7am - 11pm sleep 7am - 8am
As a Children's Residential Support Worker you will be responsible for providing a safe, caring and fun place to live whilst also providing support that the young people need in order to progress and achieve their potential.
- Experience as a Children's Support Worker, or with Young People is essential
- You must be a driver as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You must be over the age of 21
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People
- 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Progressive pay scale, the more qualifications the more you earn!
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.