£24000 - £26000 per annum + Laptop, mobile phone
18 days ago
We have an excellent job opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join one of our UK leading clients within Adults Supported Living Services in Swindon.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per year.
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week - 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri with flexibility to the needs of the service.
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire.
Full Time - Permanent
About the Organisation:
This organisation is one of the UK's leading providers of support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings. Their vision is to help people live ordinary, independent and happy lives through extraordinary support.
Established in 1995, the organisation has over 10,000 employees providing specialist support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, profound and multiple learning disabilities, sensory and communication impairments, and acquired brain injuries. They do this through their portfolio of nine dedicated and specialist support services across the UK.
You would be working alongside and supporting vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Disorders, Autism and complex needs. You would be responsible for a number of services across Swindon, covering 500 hours of Supported Living services which is soon to be increasing to 800 hours.
- Accountable to the Area Manager.
- To ensure that excellent services are delivered across the area and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person who uses the service.
- To monitor and support the delivery of person centred services to all people using the service.
- In the absence of the Area Manager to take other responsibilities for all aspects of the operation of the office.
- To provide supervision and support to Team Leaders through effective recruitment and selection as well as support to manage their team of Support Workers.
- To work effectively with external agencies to promote the work of the organisation and to increase referrals and placements within the area.
- To develop knowledge and skill of staff teams through delivering service specific training as and when required.
- NVQ Level 5 in Management is desirable but not essential. If you have the Level 3 NVQ we would still love to hear from you.
- At least 2-3 years supervisory/management experience in a care or support setting.
- A full UK Driving Licence and your own car is required.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- 25 days of Annual Leave plus 8 days Bank Holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.