Up to £28500 per annum
28 days ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint an experienced Service Manager for a Residential Service who supports adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and some behaviours that may challenge.
In your new role as Service Manager you will be supporting individuals to achieve their own personal goals by participating in meaningful activities which enables growth in self confidence and independence. You will be encouraging the people we support to continue to build on their skills to achieve as much independence as possible.
Location - Wem, Shropshire
Salary - £28,500.00
Due to the needs of the home it is essential that you have a full U.K Manual driving licence
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc
- Managing and motivating your team, to meet the people we support care needs and ensuring the service is legally and ethically compliant.
- Responding to any complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry and a clear vision of how to support service to achieve "Outstanding" CQC results.
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Be a great communicator, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing company environment.
- Full UK driving license
- Preferably have; Level 4 NVQ, QCF or equivalent
To register your interest in this position please get in touch with Alex on 029 21 660 880 or can make an application via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,500.00 p/year