£24800 - £26000 per annum
2 months ago
Service Manager/ Locality Manager - Preston - Adults with LD and complex needs.
Locality Manager Details: we are currently recruiting a Locality Manager to join a nationwide, well established Charity that provide high quality person centred tailored care and support to Adults with Learning Disabilities.
The service that you will be managing will be a Supported Living Service, that cares for 7 Adults, across 3 adjacent flats, that share communal space, based in the Preston area.
The service is a community of people with and without learning disabilities. The service has been developing and expanding over recent years, you will be joining a team of 22 that are working to develop the service further.
Current CQC report - GOOD in all areas.
- Take lead responsibility within your area for compliance with regulatory requirements, ensuring that
quality standards are maintained.
- Lead and manager two Deputy Team Leaders and to undertake regular quality checks at the service.
- Ensure the service provides high quality support for people with the principles of Community at its core.
- Work closely with the managers and team leaders of other areas to ensure new projects and services
are delivered effectively and within planned timescales.
- Lead on recruitment for the team ensuring each person has a core group of staff around them to support
- Manage and implement all elements of audits in line with the companies policy and procedure.
- Manage all staff supervision and appraisals.
- Provide care and support two days a week to model good.
Pay - Starting at £24,458, with some excellent benefits
Hours - 40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7 (out of hours rota is required)
including some evenings and weekends, plus out of hours duties shared with other management.
Requirements for this positions
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership position in the Social Care sector.
- 3 years experience working with Learning Disabilities or Autism.
- Driver - Desirable
- QCF/NVQ Level 4/5, or minimum QCF/NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care + willingness to work towards level 5 in management
We have interview days booked in, so if you are interested, please get in touch.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.