Up to £19285 per annum + paid DBS, progression, pension
11 days ago
Location: Near Tadley
Salary: £19,285.50 per annum (£9.89 per hour)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Title: Shift Leader/ Senior Support
Industry: Children and young people's Support
Our clients' children's home near Tadley is recruiting for an experienced, vibrant role model to join their team as a Shift Leader. The home supports the needs of children between the ages of 7 - 19 who have complex needs including autistic spectrum disorder and learning difficulties. The focus is to support the young people to develop life skills and independence in a fun, nurturing and understanding way.
As a Shift Leader, you will:
- Take responsibility for a small team of staff and a group of young people.
- Ensure that the children and young people in your care are safe, healthy and able to make a positive contribution, realising their full potential through enjoyment, achievement and economic well being.
- Work in the residential setting and be prepared to work on a shift system which will include early, late and weekend shifts.
Do you have:
- Passion, enthusiasm, self-motivation, and commitment to succeed?
- Are you looking to progress with a company that invests in training and career development?
- Previous experience of working with children and young people in a residential setting?
If the answer is yes to the above, apply today!
For your work, our client can offer fantastic rewards:
- Online discounts and cashback for high street to holidays
- Free monthly £1,000 colleague lotto
- A company bought DBS
- Career Pathways - For your career progression
- Amazing charity schemes
- Free parking on site
- Cash for colleagues - Recommend a friend bonus
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.