Up to £20241 per annum + £50 sleep in shift allowance
25 days ago
We have an exciting job opportunity for experienced Shift Leaders to join a fast paced Adults Residential Service for Adults with Autism and high complex needs in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
Salary: £20,241 (£10.38 p/h + £50 per sleep in shift allowance).
Hours: Full-Time - 37.5 hours a week.
Staff are required to work 1-2 sleep in shifts per week.
The service supports individuals who have complex needs and staff would therefore be required to support both physically and verbally challenging behaviours. Training will be received in order to support and manage behaviours effectively.
Examples of behaviours could include:
- Hair being pulled
About the Organisation:
The service consists of 4 houses with Independent Living flats set within the same grounds, with five or six service users supported at each house, all between the ages of 18 and 45 years old. The houses will be split into a mix of independent flats, en-suite bedrooms and communal spaces, with a large garden space.
- To support the Registered Manager as the person in charge for the day to day running of the home and to lead, coach and support a team of staff.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in line with the company legislation and policies.
- Supporting every individual within the home.
- Complete supervisions.
- Be part of the HR process and help with recruitment.
- Proactive, positive and resilient.
- Must hold a Diploma in Level 2 and or in Health and Social Care.
- Must have experience in working with Adults with Autism and complex needs at a Senior level.
- Must have experience in working with challenging behaviours.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Drivers preferred.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- 201 hours of annual leave.
- Free Training.
- Double time on public holidays.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
The service operates 24/7, so you will be required to work shifts on a rota basis, hours vary varied from service to service but are typically between 07:00 - 22:00 and you will be notified a minimum of two weeks in advance.
You will be required to work a proportion of weekends and cover sleeping in and on calls.
Due to operational requirements we are unable to provide school hour shift patterns.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!