Social Worker- Fostering Agency
Home-based but will travel around the Lancashire area
Up to £36,000
- Independent fostering service
- Looking to expand their current service in the Lancashire and surrounding areas
- Full caseload responsibility
- Responsible for recruiting training and supporting foster carers
- Matching children with the most suitable foster carers
- Achieve the best outcomes for our children and families and sustain them in their communities.
- Undertaking statutory duties in accordance with National Fostering Standards and Regulations
- Have a good knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Full-time, permanent contract, 40 hours a week flexible working patterns
- Negotiable up to £36,500
- Social Work degree
- Experience working within the family assessment/ parental assessment framework.
- Driving Licence
My other positions