£15.50 - £19.30 per hour
about 1 year ago
Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience in Children's Services?
Hourly Rate: £15.50 - £19.30 per hour
Team: Fostering Team
Hours: Full time - 37 hours per week - 8.30am - 5.00pm
Contract Type: Contract until June 2019
- Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
- Able to plan/carry out/review and evaluate social work practice/with individuals/families/carers/groups/communities
- Able to support individuals to represent their needs, views and circumstances
- Demonstrate professional competence in social work practice
- Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organization
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be a qualified Social Worker
- Have experience in Children's Services
- Be registered with Social Care Wales
- Be able to drive
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.