£30000 - £35000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
5 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Junior/Mid level Software Developer
Salary up to £35k
Are you a Software Developer looking for a new challenge in a supportive and friendly environment?
Do you have experience of C++, .NET and C#?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior/Mid level Software Developer to be part of a Research & Development Team, responsible for developing first class software products, specifically engineering, mathematical and technical applications.
The products run in the .NET environment; supporting environmental and engineering industries; and include water management.
Our clients customers range from civil engineers to landscape architects: you will need to demonstrate the ability to understand the technical nature of their work. You need to be a good communicator with written, verbal and presentational skills.
Your responsibilities will depend on your level of experience but will include:
- Programming: to develop new functions, implementing feature requests and fix bugs
- Software design and specification, in collaboration with product managers
- Software testing and deployment of new products or features
- Writing software documentation
Qualifications & Experience
- C# or VB.NET or C++
- 1-2 years' commercial experience
- Computing, Mathematics, Science or Engineering degree or a related discipline
- Object oriented software development
- Windows UI design using .NET
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including unit testing and industry standard design patterns
- Use of source control systems (such as Team Foundation Server or GIT)
Feel free to reach out to discuss further!
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.