£17000 - £29000 per annum + Commission
26 days ago
COME AND JOIN THE VETRO EDUCATION TEAM!
SEN Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant Position Available
- £17,000 - £29,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Year 1 OTE £25k-£40k | Year 2 £40k-£60k | Year 3 £60k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest growing specialist Education recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
About the role:
Due to increased demand, we are currently recruiting for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our a head office in Caerphilly to work within the SEN (Special Educational Needs) sector. You will be running a well-established desk providing Teachers and support staff to SEN schools in Caerphilly, Rhondda Cynon Taf (RCT), Cardiff, Vale of Glamorgan, Bridgend, Blaenau Gwent and Torfaen.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning recruitment agency (recently voted best recruitment agency and best overall business in South Wales at the 2018 Regional Awards), be part of something really exciting.
Over the past 12 months, Vetro Education has seen a huge surge in the number of SEN schools and candidates working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the schools that we support.
Due to the nature of the role Vetro Education are looking for either, an experienced Educational Recruitment Consultant or Education professional (Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Business Manager etc) with sales and customer service experience.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new Education organisations.
- Visiting these clients to validate their requirements and review our service.
- Attracting Education professionals that are matched to the client requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Filling bookings and arranging candidate interviews with clients.
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Education Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Education Professional with sales experience
- Knowledge of the education and SEN sector is essential
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- £17,000 - £29,000 annual salary
- Uncapped Commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year)
- Extensive training
- 2018 annual company incentive.... all expenses paid trip abroad
- Perkbox benefits package (including free phone insurance)
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 20 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and now offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.