Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£121.64 - £150.00 per day
14 days ago
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher jobs
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Pay rates from £121.64 per day
ASAP start dates
Following continued success working with SEND schools across South Wales, Vetro Education are now looking for a number of specialist Teachers in the Rhondda Cynon Taf LEA.
An area of particular interest for Vetro is increased work within ASD provisions and EBD settings. As a result we are extremely keen to speak to Teachers experienced in working with pupils on the autistic spectrum and/or experience with challenging behaviour brought on by emotional behaviour disorder.
Vetro Education are working with SEND schools on a weekly basis and these schools regularly require staff booked on block/long term bookings as well as more casual schedules (flexible hours are available)
* At least 1 year teaching experience (6 months working with SEND pupils) - exceptions to be made for NQTs
* QTS or the equivalent overseas qualifications
* Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
* References covering the last three years (no gaps)
* EWC registration
* Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
* Great rates of pay - in line with the NPS Framework
* No payroll fees
* Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
* To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
* Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.