£60 - £75 per day
28 days ago
Positions: Cover Supervisor/Teaching Assistant roles
Salary: £55 to £70 per day
We are currently seeking to appoint Sport Graduates to serve a cluster of Secondary Schools in Caerphilly. The ideal candidates will have a background in sport whether that be a sport coach, graduate or professional. The role will initially start on an Ad Hoc basis, however there is potential for the requirement to turn in to a long-term position as cover supervisors are becoming more 'popular and in demand' within Secondary Schools.
Sport Graduates are well thought after and preferred within Secondary Establishmentsdue to their diverse skills and interpersonal approach and background. If you are interested in undertaking a great new role that will challenge you, where you can have experience within mainstream and SEN units then please get in touch and apply.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- You will have Previous experience of working with children (particularly ages 11 -16 years)
- You will have the Confidence to control a class (often with no classroom assistants)
- You should have The ability to be flexible and work within a multitude of subjects
- You should be able to Assure that the class complete the work that is left by the class teacher
- You Need to Be open minded and think on your feet
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £60 per day for day to day work (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You Will have Regular, Local and Specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get Support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
Hit "apply" today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.