Would you like to earn a £300 Registration Bonus?
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) and Critical Care trained nurses to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work at the hospitals within Hywel Dda University Health Board.
The hospitals - Glangwili (Carmarthen), Prince Philip (Llanelli), Withybush (Haverfordwest) and Bronglais (Aberystwyth) - urgently need dedicated, skilled and compassionate nursing staff to help NHS Wales to continue the fight against the pandemic and maintain the best level of care.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Carmarthen, Llanelli, Haverfordwest, Aberystwyth
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £52.97 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Hywel Dda University Health Board provides healthcare services to a total population of around 384,000 throughout Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire. It provides Acute, Primary, Community, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities services via General and Community Hospitals and other sites.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in various general medical ward settings or nurses who are Critical Care trained and have experience in A & E/ITU settings. Adhering to NMC guidelines and healthcare procedures, you will be required to ensure that individual care plans are complete and maintained, administer prescribed medications, produce written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations, work closely with the management team to audit, improve quality and develop the service.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus! (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll chargesFlexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.