Would you like to earn a £300 Registration Bonus?
***Immediate starts available. ***
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment. We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses, as well as Accident & Emergency and ITU nursing staff to join our team at Vetro Recruitment for flexible shifts and block-bookings at the hospitals within Cardiff & The Vale UHB. These are the University Hospital of Wales(Cardiff), Llandough Hospital (Penarth), Barry Hospital, Cardiff Royal Infirmary, Rookwood Hospital and Saint David's Hospital.
Location: Cardiff & Surrounds
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts:07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The Board supports a population of around 445,000 people living in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan. It oversees seventeen health centres, public health and community care services and also has a range of specialist services used by the whole of Wales, including renal, paediatric, neurology and bone marrow transplantation.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from nursing staff who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing within general and Critical Care settings. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus! (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll chargesFlexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.