£28000 - £33400 per annum
7 months ago
i have an excellent opportunity for a Charge Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a medium secure LD service based in Arnold, Nottinghamshire. Working in partnership within the NHS the service provides care and support to adults with LD and other mental health requirements.
- The role of a Charge Nurse is to lead by example and be a role model for the nursing team.
- We are looking for an individual who is able to support junior staff in their professional development, through excellent and effective clinical leadership, mentoring, teaching and sharing of knowledge and practice.
- Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- If you are motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
- Would like to work as part of an established hospital, with a collaborative and supportive MDT, that provide a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
- Focused on patient centred care.
- Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care
- Possess, or be ready to develop effective decision making skills.
- A relevant nursing qualification and NMC registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development.
- Nurse supervision/training experience.
£37,031 working full time 37.5 hours per week. extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**