Up to £29252 per annum
7 months ago
i have a superb opportunity for a staff nurse RMN to work within a specialist acute care centre based in Arnold, Nottinghamshire. The centre provides care and support to adults in an acute and a medium secure setting.
About the role:
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- A relevant nursing qualification and NMC registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development.
£29,252 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**if the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**