Up to £30189 per annum
7 months ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a staff nurse RGN RMN to work within a specialist care centre based in Southport. The centre provides care and support to adults with LD, ABI and other associated illnesses.
About the role:
- This facility has separate specialist service areas for people who may have a variety of physical disabilities as well as either acquired brain injury, learning disability, or mental illness associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment.
- Within the complex, two specialised areas are dedicated to people with acquired brain injury or progressive neurological conditions, including those with long-term physical disability.
- The centre specialises in complex neuro-disability, including care of tracheostomy and mechanical ventilated patients.
- You would be part of our dedicated interdisciplinary team who offer evidence based patient centred care and therapy to help patients maximise their physical, emotional and social potential.
- Assessing care needs and developing person-centred care plans
- Supervise team members, ensuring shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Administer, review and monitor service user medication
- Participate in the training of new care assistants and nurses
- Communicate with service users, families and other healthcare professionals
- You will be a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN and will have a valid NMC pin.
£30,189 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**