£30420 - £40560 per annum
6 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RGN RMN to work within a care and nursing home in Crosby Liverpool providing care and support to elderly and those with dementia.
About the role:
- As a qualified RGN or RMN nurse - either with experience or a preceptee - you will ensure our male and female patients with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£30,420 - £40,560 working full time either 3 or 4 shifts per week, benefits and career progression opportunities.