Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £37805 per annum
5 months ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a staff nurse RNLD RMN RGN to work within a specialist complex care centre based in Leeds The centre provides care and support to adults with LD, Mental Health issues and other complex care conditions.
About the service:
- We are able to support people with complex conditions, needs and risks who display behaviours of concern and pose challenges for services, including those with highly complex and severe challenging behaviour.
- The location provides a more relaxed local environment than a busy inner-city setting to enable patients to engage in their therapeutic programme, thus increasing the pace of recovery and speeding up discharge.
- First level registration - RGN, RMN & RNLD
- Experience of working in either of the following areas
- Worked within Rehabilitation
- Behavioural Management
- Desirable need to work within a specialist service
£37,805 working full time days or nights ( 3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next), plus extensive benefits and if you are career minded there are plenty of opportunities to grow and further your career.
**If this opportunity is of interest then apply below with an up to date CV**