Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
have a superb opportunity for a Nurse RGN to work within a specialist care centre based in Middlesbrough, the service provides care to adults with neurological requirements such as MND, ABI and some spinal injuries.
About the service:
- The service offers a full inter disciplinary team to support and enable residents to undergo reviews of their specific and/or changing needs and work towards targeted and monitored goals utilising nationally recognised outcome measures.
- As a care centre, this service is a home from home offering ensuite accommodation and spacious communal areas with dedicated therapy spaces.
- The service also offers a range of care and rehabilitation pathways to suit the individual needs of those accessing our specialist services. These include:
- Neurological physical and cognitive rehabilitation, inpatient assessment and treatment
- Long term complex care including specialist nursing
- Sensory assessment and complex care for patients with disorders of consciousness
- Respite and short breaks
- Palliative care
- First level registration - RGN
- Experience of working in either of the following areas
- Neurological Care including ABI and MND
- Spinal Care
- Critical Care
- Behavioural Management
£33,000 (reviewed after probation) working full time 3 shifts per week, extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
**If this exciting role is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**