Stockport, Greater Manchester
£27300 - £29190 per annum
8 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a staff nurse RMN RNLD to work with adults who have varying levels of mental health conditions within a specialist care centre based in Wrexham.
About the service:
- Providing care for men and women with personality disorders and mental illness in an established and well-run service, where you will focus on equipping people with the appropriate skills for community living.
- You will empower and support people to reach their own unique goals while you learn about implementing five core zones of Work and Education, Interventions, Social Networks, Health and Empowerment.
- The service has two distinct wards and two-bedroom apartments that support independent living.
- You'll also benefit from access to mainstream resources within the local community.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£25,000 - £31,000 working full time (3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next) a range of benefits, and career progression opportunities.