£30000 - £33000 per annum
9 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Nurse RMN to work within a specialist care centre based in Caversham, Berkshire, the service provides care to adults with enduring mental illnesses
About the service:
- The service offers a full inter disciplinary team to support and enable residents to undergo reviews of their specific and/or changing needs and work towards targeted and monitored goals utilising nationally recognised outcome measures.
- As a care centre, this service is a home from home offering ensuite accommodation and spacious communal areas with dedicated therapy spaces.
- The service also offers a range of care and rehabilitation pathways to suit the individual needs of those accessing our specialist services.
- You will be used to delivering high-quality person-centred care, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- With flexibility and self-motivation, you will have excellent communication skills and an understanding of the importance of the therapeutic social environment, while enjoying the satisfaction that comes with seeing people in your care improve.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
£30,000 - £33,000 working full time 3 shifts per week, extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
**If this exciting role is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**