£30000 - £33000 per annum
20 days ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN to work within a specialist care centre based in Reading, Berkshire which provides care and support to adults with severe mental health requirements.
About the role:
- You will be working at the modern, purpose-built home with en-suite bedrooms, it is specifically designed with facilities to fully prepare patients for independence in the community.
- The focus of the service is on independent living skills as well as social inclusion, education and employment engagement.
- There are close links with the local community for residents to access local college, work placements and amenities.
- You will be used to delivering high-quality person-centred care, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
£30,000 - £33,000 working full time, plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
**Apply below with an up to date CV**