Up to £33386 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a staff nurse RGN RMN to work nights within a specialist complex care centre in Cardiff. The centre provides care and support to adults with a range of complex care and mental health requirements.
- You will be a registered nurse (RMN/ RGN) and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
£33,386 working 34.5 hours per week 7:45pm to 7:15am, paid breaks and career progression opportunities.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**