£23900 - £30900 per annum
8 months ago
i have an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist care centre based in Widnes, Cheshire which provides care and support to adults with varying mental health requirements.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN or RNLD nurse - either with experience or a preceptee - you will ensure our male and female patients with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- Male Autism Service for the challenging and complex needs of adults with Autism and Asperger's syndrome
- Assessment and rehabilitation for women with complex mental health needs and personality difficulties
- Specialist inpatient service for older men with complex mental health and physical health needs.
- Low secure care setting for men with a mental illness with or without personality disorder/mild LD
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
£23,900 - £30,900 working full time (3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next) extensive benefits and a clear career progression pathway.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**