£25000 - £36629 per annum
12 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a staff nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist service based in Huyton, Liverpool which provides care and support to male adults with varying mental health requirements, LD & Autism.
- As a qualified RMN/RNLD nurse you will ensure male patients with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autism receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
£25,000 - £36,629 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.