Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£32400 - £37000 per annum
8 days ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a staff nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist centre based in Stoke on Trent. The centre provides care and support to adults with a range of mental health requirements such LD , Autism in a low secure setting.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN RNLD nurse - with experience - you will ensure female adults with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC.
£32,400 - £37,000 working full time, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**Apply below with an up to date CV to be considered for interview**